In order for this process to complete successfully you will need to modify the installer and supply the path to an enrolment bundle so that the installer can find an appropriate bundle for the computer that it is running on.
Note: These instructions were written assuming a Windows Server 2012 acting as Domain Controller. For earlier versions see these instructions from Microsoft, following the "assign software" process.
- Create a network share to host the MSI package(s), and copy the Jazz agent MSI installer to this share.
- Open "Group Policy Management" from "Administrative Tools" and under your domain, right click on "Group Policy Objects", click "New" and name the new policy object "Install Jazz Agent".
- Open the new Policy, and configure the users/computers that you want to install the Jazz Agent for under "Security Filtering"
- Right click on the new policy and click "edit" to open the Group Policy Management Editor. Under Computer Configuration->Policies->Software Settings->Software installation, right-click and select new->package.
- Select the MSI package for the Jazz agent from the share created earlier, and choose "Assigned"
- Return to the "Group Policy Management" screen, right click on the domain and choose "Link an existing GPO", choose "Install Jazz agent" and click OK.